Who are We?
Shropshire Festivals is an award-winning festival and events company based in a rural corner of Shropshire, with a small team of pink-loving, fun-seeking, hard-working individuals.
As part of our big scope of work here, we also have Shropshire ThinkTank – a PR & Marketing agency, Shropshire Hamper Company – an online hamper shop, Shropshire Food and Drink – an emerging new business, and so much more!
WANT TO JOIN #TEAMPINK?
Without the help of our festival family of volunteers, we simply wouldn't be able to create the fantastic events that we do.
Every one of our volunteers choose to help out for different reasons and there are so many benefits to offering your time by volunteering, here are just a few:-
- The opportunity to use your existing skills and talents at one of the county's premier events company
- The chance to give something back to the local community
- It's a great place to make new friends, we talk about our 'festival family' and it really is!
- Volunteering can be a great addition for your CV and can lead to further opportunities
- A great opportunity to learn new skills and develop your self-confidence
If you would like to register to volunteer at one of our events, please click here
We do have a number of volunteering opportunities available, please fill in the form here
Current JOB Vacancies:-
There are no current job vacancies available.